The Association's Mandatory Continuing Legal Education (MCLE) Program offers an extensive selection of seminars throughout the year. Led by local practitioners, scholars and invited guest speakers- these seminars are offered to benefit lawyers with varied levels of experience and expertise. The MCLE Program touches on many aspects of law and is geared toward helping Pennsylvania's lawyers stay on top of fast-changing legal developments, while fulfilling their mandatory continuing education requirements.
Legal Support Staff Association of Berks County and Berks County Bar Association offer the following seminars which are held in the Education room of the Bar Building. Please register for these by clicking on the link and following the instructions on the form.
LSSA - Support Compliance - Not for the Faint of Heart - Friday, June 24, 2016 - 12:00 P.M. to 1:00 PM - Berks County Bar Association - 1 Hour Substantive
LSSA - Business Entity Selection – LLCs, LPs, S Corps, and C Corps - Wednesday, August 3, 2016 - 12:00 P.M. to 1:00 PM - Berks County Bar Association - 1 Hour Substantive
LSSA - Preparation of Deeds, Types of Ownership of Real Property, Statements of Value and the Top Five Reasons a Deed Might be Rejected - Tuesday, August 23, 2016 - 12:00 P.M. to 1:00 PM - Berks County Bar Association - 1 Hour Substantive
MCLE Seminars at Other Locations:
General CLE Information:
- All Seminars are limited in seating.
- One Hour Seminars - Late arrivals CANNOT receive credit once the seminar begins.
- Walk-ins cannot be guaranteed admittance to any seminar, but every attempt will be made to accommodate them.
- For confirmation of pre-registration for a seminar or questions concerning the schedule, please call Andrea Stamm at 610-375-4591.
- Cancellation Policy: In order to receive a refund of tuition, less a $5.00 administrative fee, notice of cancellation must be received by the staff of the Berks County Bar Association no later than two working days prior to the course presentation date.
- Hardship Policy: Reduced tuition is offered to attorneys experiencing financial hardship to fulfill their mandatory education requirement. For details and an application, contact the Executive Director, Donald F. Smith, Jr., at least seven days before the program.